Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The more I read on this form the more I wonder if I should have ordered one so fast.

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
290 Posts
Why do you say that?

·
Registered
2021 Chevy Trailblazer RS AWD
82 Posts
The more I read on this form the more I wonder if I should have ordered one so fast.
Remember that what you read on most any internet source are those that are having issues. When is the last time there has been a post stating how wonderful and trouble-free their "whatever" has been? I for one am very pleased with my Trailblazer. It looks and drives sporty. I have no regrets from trading in my completely trouble-free 2012 Equinox. You'll like yours too.

·
Super Moderator
290 Posts
No regrets here either. Look at it this way also, if you hang out at say a FORD repair shop all day for a few days you would think that all the cars are pc's of crap because that is all you see all day.

Reactions: ZR2LIFE

·
Super Moderator
290 Posts
Transmission is something I think some just are not used to. This is a 3 popper motor, it will run a little diff then what one is prob used to.
The back up camera is nothing. At the end of the day it is just how some are positioned over others. I am really the only one here that brought it up because I though mine was positioned one way and changed.
Recalls on the brakes are also on the new vettes, some new caddies also. Just part of the game with new tech.

Reactions: ZR2LIFE

·
Registered
2021 Trailblazer Activ Zeus Bronze Metallic (+ 2016 Cadillac CTS)
25 Posts
I have had zero problems with mine so far (about 5,800 miles in). Very happy with it, even more so than I had expected.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts