Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty happy in years past with Blizzaks as a winter tire. Would like to pick up a set for the TB but need to pick up an extra set of wheels.
Currently my TB has 18's, 5x115. Spare is a 16 so I thought about picking up some 2018 Malibu wheels as they'd fit perfectly.

Suggestion on inexpensive winter Wheels? Outside of steelies from a junk yard.

Thanks馃槈

Registered
2021 LT AWD
I don't have any info on wheels, but have had great experience with Blizzaks on my Cruze. I generally don't use winter tires, but the stock Goodyears on the Cruze were terrible in the snow. I've still yet to experience snow in my TB but I'd be interested in others' opinions on how the stock Contis are when the roads get slick. As I have the AWD model, I was planning on splitting the middle by getting all-seasons with 3PMSF but haven't decided 100% yet.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Drag DR-66
I don't have any info on wheels, but have had great experience with Blizzaks on my Cruze. I generally don't use winter tires, but the stock Goodyears on the Cruze were terrible in the snow. I've still yet to experience snow in my TB but I'd be interested in others' opinions on how the stock Contis are when the roads get slick. As I have the AWD model, I was planning on splitting the middle by getting all-seasons with 3PMSF but haven't decided 100% yet.
What size did you go with for winter? 16 inch ? 18 inch? I'm assuming 18 but wanted to verify.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts