Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Chevy Trailblazer RS AWD
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of things that I miss and are not available on the Trailblazer...Chevy are you listening?
1. Memory seating and mirrors. Such a nice feature if two drivers are of significantly different sizes. Especially nice if the fob is specifically recognized and sets seating accordingly.
2. Sunvisor programmable buttons for overhead doors and gates. An easy work-around to use the door transmitter, but the sunvisor buttons are so nice.

Nice so big a list, so they're doing well. What things are you missing on your Trailblazer?

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
234 Posts
I agree with the memory settings. Even my old 02 Corvette Z06 had the memory settings which was nice for me and my wife. My 2018 Colorado ZR2 also doesn't have memory which is ridiculous for a $40k truck. I guess GM only puts that option on higher end vehicles? I also miss having a real parking brake. There's nothing wrong with the electric one except if you really needed it in an emergency.

Steve

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
140 Posts
Ymurf, I agree that rear air is needed. My Equinox did not have it either and I Always felt I needed the fan on higher to try and get some movement.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Rear air vents for sure. And duel zone AC

for some reason GM answer to brand differentiation is always make the Chevy worse.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts