Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Chevy Trailblazer RS AWD
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of things that I miss and are not available on the Trailblazer...Chevy are you listening?
1. Memory seating and mirrors. Such a nice feature if two drivers are of significantly different sizes. Especially nice if the fob is specifically recognized and sets seating accordingly.
2. Sunvisor programmable buttons for overhead doors and gates. An easy work-around to use the door transmitter, but the sunvisor buttons are so nice.

Nice so big a list, so they're doing well. What things are you missing on your Trailblazer?

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
669 Posts
I agree with the memory settings. Even my old 02 Corvette Z06 had the memory settings which was nice for me and my wife. My 2018 Colorado ZR2 also doesn't have memory which is ridiculous for a $40k truck. I guess GM only puts that option on higher end vehicles? I also miss having a real parking brake. There's nothing wrong with the electric one except if you really needed it in an emergency.

Steve

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
327 Posts
Ymurf, I agree that rear air is needed. My Equinox did not have it either and I Always felt I needed the fan on higher to try and get some movement.

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
327 Posts
I have found that since daylight savings began, that I do notice a huge difference in how dark the footwells are. It may seem nonsensical, but it makes a difference when entering and exiting the vehicle.(or if you drop something)
I remember my Equinox LT did not come with the lights, but it was just a matter of buying the bulb assemblies, and unwrapping the wire harness to get the connector for the bulb assemblies and snapping them into the dash panel to add them. I am not sure if more options would have added this, or if I would have purchased and RS or ACTIV model would have given me this feature. Not a deal breaker. Just a nice convenience.

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
542 Posts
It really drives me nuts getting into it now that it is dark at 5:30 pm here in Cincy, OH. Can't see crap when you get into the TB.

I have found that since daylight savings began, that I do notice a huge difference in how dark the footwells are. It may seem nonsensical, but it makes a difference when entering and exiting the vehicle.(or if you drop something)
I remember my Equinox LT did not come with the lights, but it was just a matter of buying the bulb assemblies, and unwrapping the wire harness to get the connector for the bulb assemblies and snapping them into the dash panel to add them. I am not sure if more options would have added this, or if I would have purchased and RS or ACTIV model would have given me this feature. Not a deal breaker. Just a nice convenience.

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
327 Posts
Now that it is officially winter, colder overall temps are here. I have come to realize the heated seats in the TB are very nice to have. What is missing is a heated steering wheel. I was never a fan previously of the heated seats in cars. Never had them. Never thought they were necessary. I just toughed it out, and when the car warmed up my chills went away. Now I am being a baby, and want my hands to be warm right away....

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
542 Posts
Never have had it so I don't know diff but steering wheel heater seems silly. :)

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
669 Posts
It's already an option in the South Korean market.

Steve

1 - 17 of 17 Posts