Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just out cleaning the TB and wondered if I am missing anything or do I carry too much?

Slime
small first aid kit
orange gloves
flares
tow rope
flashlight
12 volt air compressor
12 volt battery jumper
small tool kit
shovel
extendable lug nut wrench
towels

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
659 Posts
About the same minus the air compressor, shovel and slime. I carry a ton of stuff in my ZR2, but that's mostly for off roading.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bought the Weather tech. I have a set in all my vehicles. I also bought a aftermarket plush set of Almond color to match the Almond butter accents on the dash and doors

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yea, first thing I bought were the all weather Chevrolet Trailblazer mats. Had them before I even took delivery :D
I bought the ones from chevy also, had them a couple of days after i took delivery. I have been a big fan of them ever since i had them in my 2018 Trax premier.

I bought the Weather tech. I have a set in all my vehicles. I also bought a aftermarket plush set of Almond color to match the Almond butter accents on the dash and doors
I kinda wish i would have done this instead of the chevy ones. The difference being that the weathertech floor liner rides higher giving better coverage.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yea my only complaint about the Chevy ones are they dont cover where your foot rests almost all the time where all others seem to, My 3D ones from my Encore did and I know weather tech does as well. The 3D ones I bought for the Encore dont have Trailblazer ones yet and I'm not sure I care for the looks of the Weather Tech's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts