Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Trailblazer RS
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, what do you think the 3 cylinder is going to sound like? I've seen videos of the peaugot 3 cylinder, and they sound riced out. Anyway, figured I'd ask.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
747 Posts
It's very quiet even with the rear section of the exhaust system removed. You can try removing it to see how it sounds. There is a removable clamp about half way down. You will still have the front resonator in place to keep it from being too loud. I already have a Flowmaster HP2 muffler, y-pipe and tubing ready to go.

Reactions: Creed0330

·
Registered
2021 Trailblazer RS
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can you link where you got the HP2? I'm not seeing it foR the TB unless I'm just blind. Thanks for the reply. I trust you will post some audio in the near future.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
747 Posts
Can you link where you got the HP2? I'm not seeing it foR the TB unless I'm just blind. Thanks for the reply. I trust you will post some audio in the near future.
Nobody makes an exhaust system yet for the Trailblazer. The HP2 muffler from Flowmaster is recommended for turbo engines. The exhaust is all 2" stainless steel. A y-pipe is only needed if you have the dual exhaust tips and you want both exhaust tips functional. I plan on trying the muffler with the factory resonator first and if it's too quiet then I'll remove it and just run the new muffler. I will definitely post a sound clip when I get it done.

Reactions: Creed0330
1 - 5 of 5 Posts