Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cleaned up my TB this weekend and found that most all of the interior was hard to clean, seats, most off the miles of plastic in the darn thing. What are you all using to clean up the interior. Since last June this was the first deep clean I had done on the TB.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
871 Posts
I just did my whole interior with Armor All Extreme Shield (medium shine) and it looks better than it did new.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Detailer here.
I recommend an interior APC (all purpose cleaner) properly DILUTED. For example Meguiars makes an interior cleaner that when diluted 10:1 will clean the plastics and trim. It'll strip any protection you have down so you'll wanna follow up with a quality product like 303 aerospace protectant or Meguiars.

Armor All is one product I would not recommend. It has much less UV protection in it and durability has been proven to be weak. Pay the extra few bucks and go with a trusted brand like Megs or 303.

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
for the seats also?

·
Registered
16 Posts
For upholstery and carpet I'd recommend what I see most commonly mentioned on the detailing forums. Folex can be used on stains, carpet, couches, clothing.....Sonax also makes fantastic products. Even their polishes get high marks. You can't go wrong with either one of them.

On my TB I use purple power diluted 10:1 for small stains in the fabric (food/coffee) For general cleaning and the leatherettes I use Folex.

If you wanna know more check out the AutoGeek detailing forums.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001B0V5GG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_VGDW50FX5JF0ART5Q3KJ

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
871 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts