Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my TB a week ago today. What are some of the aftermarket accessories you have added to yours? I am going to tint my front windows and windshield, add LEDs, and possibly add the lightbar I saw someone else had added. Also if you can please add pictures. Thanks All!

·
Registered
21 TB LT AWD
136 Posts
If you search the forum you'll find pics of some of the upgrades I've done.

Sound System replacement - JBL Component Speakers (front and tweeters), BassHub Pro (Spare tire subwoofer) , Club Speakers for the rear door, JBL Stage A6004 - 4 Channel Amp, Knockoff Dynamat in doors, and cargo area.

Hood Deflector
Side Window Deflectors
Light bar
Farbin Horns to swap out the single factory horn
LED Headlights for both hi and low beams
Interior LED Floor lighting
Rubber floor mats, rear cargo liner, rubber liners for cupholders and interior pieces
Black Emblems along with one for the steering wheel.

K&N Cabin Air Filter and Engine Air Filter

Body wise - Black Grille insert, and replaced the silver bumper pieces with black, Painted the roof rails black. Splash Guards off Amazon.

Summer rims - All black with the factory tires, then a set of snow tires on the factory rims

Up next - Painting the brake calipers

·
Registered
2002 TrailBlazer LTZ
2 Posts
New JVC head unit with Satellite radio, backup camera and bluetooth. Replaced all 4 speakers with Kenwoods. Installed a remote start. Put a bumper bar in the rear hitch slot. LED headlights and turn signals. (Tried to do the break lights as well but had weird issues when using the left turn signal). Disabled DRL. Added a much louder horn. Will be installing a front grille guard and doing the electric fan conversion once the weather gets warmer and the tax return hits.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just got my TB a week ago today. What are some of the aftermarket accessories you have added to yours? I am going to tint my front windows and windshield, add LEDs, and possibly add the lightbar I saw someone else had added. Also if you can please add pictures. Thanks All!
2022 Trailblazer RS...
Got my 2 front windows tinted, vent shades (rain deflectors), front nose bug guard, put tire stickers on (permanent raised rubber), and LED's for low and high beam.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Forgot the 3" side skirts on my last post. Just the universal ones from Amazon but still turned out well I think.
My next project is brake caliper covers (looks better than just painting them in my opinion), find some 20" aftermarket wheels and tires for summer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts