Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will start off with I do not have any insight of anything in the works. My question is what about an electric version of the Trailblazer? With Tesla's success and other manufacturers slowly introducing electric models, what about the TB? Would you have considered one if it had been introduced?

I do love the idea. I believe Tesla has done a good job of making them more mainstream. My reservations are mileage range. I do realize most of my daily driving probably easily fits in the range they can handle. I am more concerned with if I want to take a longer drive and the lack of infrastructure for being able to recharge. With a combustion engine. You can quickly pull into a gas station and refuel within a few minutes and be on your way. I know in time, this will become better for electric.

Please keep politics out of the conversation. We could beat that to death all day long.

·
Registered
2021 Trailblazer Activ Zeus Bronze Metallic (+ 2016 Cadillac CTS)
50 Posts
I think the upcoming Bolt EUV will be aimed at that segment.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
390 Posts
I think the upcoming Bolt EUV will be aimed at that segment.

And it even looks like a Trailblazer with the recent updated body style. I don't personally think we need an electric version, but I'd love to see GM stuff a small V6 in there and come out with an SS version.

·
Registered
2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer
2 Posts
That could be interesting if they were able to make the Tesla charging style port the standard style of charger. Even in Wyoming we have Tesla charging stations in most towns.

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Even with the coverings off, it is hard to get a good visual for what it looks like. Guess I will have to wait for the official unveiling. Not a fan of the name Bolt.

A V6 option would be nice. I doubt we will ever see it. Only the top Dogs will try a 1 off ludicrous power transplant:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts