Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Mosaic Black 2021 Trailblazer RS AWD
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! DocNoc here, showing what dark smoke Vvivid vinyl looks like on the tail lights.
It was my first time applying vinyl, and it was pretty difficult. I bought an extra roll to re-do the passenger side again, as I had some undesirable ripples due to user error.

My next plans to “murder” this TB out are:

Powder coat the stock 18” rims
Tint the front windows

Any other suggestions would be cool!

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
888 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Trailblazer! The black grill trim on the GM accessories site would look nice if you're going for the "murder" look.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Trailblazer! The black grill trim on the GM accessories site would look nice if you're going for the "murder" look.
Thank you! Vader is an RS AWD, so I think it might already have the black grill trim?

·
Registered
2021 Trailblazer RS
67 Posts
Hey everyone! DocNoc here, showing what dark smoke Vvivid vinyl looks like on the tail lights.
It was my first time applying vinyl, and it was pretty difficult. I bought an extra roll to re-do the passenger side again, as I had some undesirable ripples due to user error.

My next plans to “murder” this TB out are:

Powder coat the stock 18” rims
Tint the front windows

Any other suggestions would be cool!
View attachment 1119
Looks great, I think this would also look pretty slick on my white RS. I ended up tinting the orange side markers and they turned out pretty good.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Also added mud guards, tinted the front windows and installed rain defectors!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I really like the tinted tail lights. I think it would look good on my white RS
I think it would look great with your RS, thats the theme with my Avalanche! Black and white. It looks super slick.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Maybe tint the Orange Hazard lights to make it more blended in and also are the Mudflaps weather tech or from the dealer?
That’s a great idea! The mud guards are cheap Amazon ones. Only complaint about them is the area facing the wheel isn’t flat, so I suspect mud and debris will get in there making it harder to clean. Ballin’ on a budget over here.

·
Registered
21 Trailblazer LT AWD
55 Posts
That’s a great idea! The mudguards are the cheap Amazon ones. The only complain my about them is the well area isn’t flat, so I suspect mud and debris will get in there. Ballin’ on a budget over here.
lmao fair enough, I'm waiting for my parts to come in which is back-ordered, I'm replacing my mirror caps to black instead of grey and the front grille insert to black instead of chrome, probably will be delivered in November also going to change the bumper to black, later on, same with the rear to black

1 - 15 of 15 Posts