Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have trouble with outlets not working ? I not sure it’s because tried charging my woman’s iPhone ( not USB C ) in the regular USB port and tried plugging it in the back . It won’t charge the phone . Is it a iPhone thing or it’s not working properly? Thanks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
123 Posts
Was she using it while charging?

I find the USB's in these are pretty terrible at actually charging, especially if you are using it at the same time.
I believe the port in the back of the center console has a constant power plug, so might have better luck with that one if you plug in the cube and can let it charge when the car is off too. I haven't tried the USB-C one for charging yet though, I'd imagine its better than the old one.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried plugging in a cube int the outlet and in the regular usb , it didn’t charge my iPhone . The type C did work though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just picked up my 2022 LT AWD this past Saturday. I think there is something quirky going on with wireless charging and the usb ports. I was trying to get the wireless charger to work, so far unsuccessful ... I have a Samsung Galaxy S10e. So I switched to a USB cord. When I first plugged it in, it said it was charging. I removed my phone from the USB Cable, put it back on and it wouldn't charge. I tried unplugging from the car port and back in and still wouldn't charge.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Just picked up my 2022 LT AWD this past Saturday. I think there is something quirky going on with wireless charging and the usb ports. I was trying to get the wireless charger to work, so far unsuccessful ... I have a Samsung Galaxy S10e. So I switched to a USB cord. When I first plugged it in, it said it was charging. I removed my phone from the USB Cable, put it back on and it wouldn't charge. I tried unplugging from the car port and back in and still wouldn't charge.
I was in love with the idea of wireless charging, as well as using wireless android auto. But i find both to be lacking. When i got the car i was using a Pixel 5, and i now have a Pixel 6 Pro. And i find that the wireless charging works, but not enough to compensate for the amount of power it uses. so the level does drop... As far as wireless android auto, i have found that on several long trips it would frequently disconnect and have troubles reconnecting.
So because of that, i just bought a short USB-C cable and i still connect it every time, its the only thing that is reliable. However, all hope is not lost, the wireless charging works well for my headphones.

·
Registered
117 Posts
The S10e DOES support wireless charging. But it is ONLY for FAST wireless charging. There could be two things going on here. The wireless charger produces 15W of power which should be sufficient to support a phone with FAST Charging. Have you double checked your settings to ensure your phone is set for FAST Charging? Also, take the cover off your phone and see if it works. Here is a video about that in case you do not have it turned on and some troubleshooting tips:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.