Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On our 2023 Trailblazer ACTIV, at 3750 miles I was a half a qt low on engine oil.
So today I took it in to the dealership and had the oil & filter changed.
It appears that there is a turbo seal leak.
Has anyone else had or having a problem like this?
Thank God the dealer will take care of it, without a problem.

· Registered
29 Posts
I don't like it when something like this happen, I ask myself a question, why me, why did I have to get one with the problem I can see maybe with a lot of miles on it but like you I have less than 100 miles on it and already it's having problem, so let's just hope that the dealership can take care of the problem.

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The dealership found the issue, parts are in Sacramento. The problem is with I-80 over the Sierra's because of weather is open then closed etc.
When this happens, we east of California have delays on everything. Stores are getting empty shelves.
I'm not worried about it too much. When the dealership Owner & Sales Manager come down to the waiting room to visit with us, when we go in for service. I'm in good hands.

· Registered
4 Posts
The dealership found the issue, parts are in Sacramento. The problem is with I-80 over the Sierra's because of weather is open then closed etc.
When this happens, we east of California have delays on everything. Stores are getting empty shelves.
I'm not worried about it too much. When the dealership Owner & Sales Manager come down to the waiting room to visit with us, when we go in for service. I'm in good hands.
was it the turbo seal leaking?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts