·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
125 Posts
This is just how it is for all car dealerships right now. Has nothing to do with Trailblazer demand or anything. I was told by my local Chevy dealer that they don't expect to see normal supply levels until end of 2022.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I was wanting a TB for a long time. During most of 2021 there was nothing. Not just the lack of TB, but about the only thing available (we have 3 large chevrolet dealers in our area) was a SMALL supply of Equinox (oddly enough all of them had only one or two white ones). I got my name on a list at 2 of the dealers to call me when they got a RB (rs). I wasn't even fussy about color nor features. After waiting months I called one dealer and asked why no call from them. Sales manager said they only got 2 in the past 4 months (and that was in early August) and guys were ahead of me in line. Other dealer I called said similar. Then in Late August the first dealer I called again and said he was searching for a dealer trade, but that most Chev dealers in the Tri State area had NOTHING. Not even Equinox. I drove by his lot and just like someone else said the new car area had been replaced with used cars only. Not a single new car. That SAME day the other dealer called me. They just got in 8 TB's. Took two "delivery" trucks. 2 of the TB's were RS. I ran to the dealership and got the white one. The other RS was red and already sold when I got there (same day as delivery from Chevy). Of the remaining 5 were FWD only. One ACTV model. When I picked up mine 2 days later, 5 FWD's were also sold. Only one remaining was an ACTIV in Oasis Blue. Salesman said no one liked the color, mostly of the interior that comes with ehte Oasis Blue in the Active. The demand is great. Three weeks later I visited each dealer lot, on a Sunday, and they were again just Used Cars. (The oasis blue was still there).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.