Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Pretty sure red lights in front will get you pulled over by police.Need to run amber lights in front of vehicle.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Pretty sure red lights in front will get you pulled over by police.Need to run amber lights in front of vehicle.
I agree with that. When i was in high school i had a visible blue neon on the front and got pulled over all the time. they said you cant have visible emergency colors on the front, but if it was hidden then it was ok...
With that being said, i put red tint on my TB's daytime running lights and keep expecting to get pulled over, however it has not happened yet.

·
Registered
151 Posts
You won't have issues if it's hidden behind the grill and not in direct sight. That being said it always depends on the officer and the area ordinances. Most won't care about them on your TB it's not like your rocking a blacked out Honda civic with a fart can that screams I have drugs in my car pull me over. Also food for thought for some if your not moving they can't do anything about it I know an unfortunate amount of people who've had run ins with local LEO's in High School over this and some were smart enough to know the rules. In all honesty as long as your not an a$$hat driver and not known for dumb sh!t and they are displaying color not projecting visibly from the bulb your legal and fine in 90% of the world.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts