Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Chevrolet Trailblazer RS
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I let her go. Got $36500 for her and bought

Hope everyone enjoys their Trailblazer. But after the horrible customer service I got from GM, I just had to let it go.

·
Registered
59 Posts
View attachment 1575
Hope everyone enjoys their Trailblazer. But after the horrible customer service I got from GM, I just had to let it go.
Shocks me someone would pay that much for a 2022 TB. Oh yes I'm aware of the shortages, the prices in the car industry lately, etc. But there ARE new cars out there of many makes and models, brand new, for less than $36,000. Just sticker price. Someone buys a 2022 TB and in a year or two will see the price drop back to normal so dramatically they will have lost so much money. My 2022 RS, bought new at sticker, just 10 months ago. I don't blame you for wanting to get rid of it due to service, etc., and you sure made a nice profit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
View attachment 1575
I completely understand,their are good dealers and bad dealers. I've had my 2022 Tb, Lt. A month. Hopefully the chips for the heated seats and rear park assist will show up.

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
822 Posts
I have had my TB for 2 years. Been in the shop for oil changes and two minor issues that I have no issue with having happen. My dealer has been great.

·
Registered
42 Posts
That's a NICE Tacoma...new or pre owned?
Traded our 2022 ACTIV AWD yesterday. We bought it 6/30/2022...traded it off on 9/3/2022 with 1,630 miles on it. Got a Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit fully loaded. We knew the Trailblazer ACTIV was a mistake after a few weeks of driving it. Then reading the issues we knew it had to go. I wish everyone good luck and hopefully these won't be the modern day Chevy Vega

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yeah these cars are consistently ranked near the top so far on reliability and value. I bet if you go to a Jeep Grand Cherokee forum/facebook page you'll read 90% about problems and 10% about people enjoying them. As is the nature with basically all car groups. If they sell 50,000 and you read 20 posts about people having issues, you'd think its a huge deal but statistically it isn't.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts