1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
622 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
2021 Trailblazer Activ Zeus Bronze Metallic (+ 2016 Cadillac CT6 3.0TT Platinum)
96 Posts
What did you determine to be the best way to remove the caps in the bolt holes?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I used needle nosed pliers, a healthy amount of elbow grease, and an unhealthy amount of swearing. The things are just hard to get out.

·
Registered
2021 TrailBlazer Activ AWD - White/Bronze and 2008 Saturn Sky Turbo Redline - Chili Pepper Red/Black
2 Posts
I just picked up mine from the dealer today. Retail was $255......I used my Chevy Points and only ended up paying $160. Good times. I'll see how the installation goes later this afternoon. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
2021 TrailBlazer Activ AWD - White/Bronze and 2008 Saturn Sky Turbo Redline - Chili Pepper Red/Black
2 Posts
I just picked up mine from the dealer today. Retail was $255......I used my Chevy Points and only ended up paying $160. Good times. I'll see how the installation goes later this afternoon. Fingers crossed.
No problems with installation. A couple of tips.......use a flat blade screwdriver in union with needle nose pliers to get the plastic covers off, it's pretty easy. The other tip, tighten the Torx and Hex head bolts underneath BEFORE you install them in the roof rails, it'll make things much easier.

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
622 Posts
Yea someone post pics. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts