Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
1,093 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Trailblazer! Post some pictures when you get a chance.

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
64 Posts
Without getting into any opinions on the matter, what is the supply of new Trailblazers (and other foreign vehicles) like in Russia right now? We've been having enough trouble finding new vehicles here in the US without heavy sanctions from other countries. Glad you were able to find one, I'll second the request for pictures as I always like to see how cars are ever so slightly different in other regions.

(Admins, if this post crosses any lines feel free to remove it. I don't mean to start any controversy, just curious)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What is the weather like in Buguruslan? Do you get much snow? Was your last vehicle a 4-wheel-drive?
I'm in Kansas City, Kansas, USA.
Good afternoon! It's summer here (just like you).
Today the temperature outside was 33 degrees Celsius.
When it snows, I will write and send photos of Chevrolet in the snow.
I have never had a four-wheel drive car, this time I decided that I wanted four-wheel drive. Well, I chose a Trailblazer 4WD. As for buying a new car, the only problem was to find the right equipment and color. That is, I had to call several cities and clarify what equipment is available.

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
64 Posts
Good afternoon! It's summer here (just like you).
Today the temperature outside was 33 degrees Celsius.
When it snows, I will write and send photos of Chevrolet in the snow.
I have never had a four-wheel drive car, this time I decided that I wanted four-wheel drive. Well, I chose a Trailblazer 4WD. As for buying a new car, the only problem was to find the right equipment and color. That is, I had to call several cities and clarify what equipment is available.
From looking at a map, it looks like Buguruslan is around the same latitude as London or Berlin so I'm guessing the snow for you doesn't get too bad. I have a tendency to imagine all of Russia as Siberian tundra, but I know that's not accurate.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What is the weather like in Buguruslan? Do you get much snow? Was your last vehicle a 4-wheel-drive?
I'm in Kansas City, Kansas, USA.
I've never had four-wheel drive in my cars. That's precisely because we often have a lot of snow in winter, I decided to buy a car with all-wheel drive. Winter will come, I will check how good it is to have all-wheel drive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts