Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
483 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
557 Posts
Maybe I'm just a Star Wars fan, but the front of black and white Trailblazer looks like a stormtrooper. The black and white combo looks great. If I had to buy a Trailblazer for myself it would be a hard choice between satin steel metallic and white.

·
Registered
2 Posts
so 2 days after purchase, had to take it back to have the grill replaced due to a defect. 2 days after ordering grill, I noticed the paint bubbles and peeling on the hood. Just picked it back up from having the hood repainted. Not impressed with the summit white paint.....

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
277 Posts
Mwlissa.Burton,
Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about the paint issue. I would be a little upset too. Hopefully the repaint looks good.
What was the issue with the grille?
What model TB did you get?

·
Registered
21 Chevy Trailblazer, 2016 Chevy Volt Premier
3 Posts
Well here is the wife's new Trailblazer. She sure is enjoying it. Just hope it comes trouble free. Also first posting here and man is there a ton of info on this SUV. Next up for the car is a trailer hitch
which will only be used for a bike rack. Local hitch company has the Curt Hitch for this vehicle with installation for less then the cost of just the hitch from Chevy, You have to shop around to get the best prices. Photos will be posted when that job is complete and will be posted in the trailer forum here

·
Super Moderator
483 Posts
Very nice. Welcome to the TB club.

Reactions: Bob118

·
Super Moderator
483 Posts
my bumper has a rose color trim on it. It has bubbles in it. I showed the dealer a while back. They are small but when they start opening up I will want it fixed. A few people have had this issue with bubbling of this part.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts