Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Trailblazer Storage Inserts

I saw these inserts for all of the cup holders, storage compartments on Amazon. They Look good because they’re black and red and will match the RS interior. Has anybody bought them? I’m wondering how well they will fit.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I installed these in my FWD RS a few days ago, and they fit great, except for the rear door pocket inserts. Those were totally wrong. They also left out the little cubby in the back of the center console. The red piping is a little shiny and cheap looking, if you care about that kind of thing. I'm happy with them, though.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
862 Posts
I like them except for the rear door ones, but the rest of them are spot on.
I feel the same. Too bad they didn't pay more attention to the rear door cup holder inserts.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I feel the same. Too bad they didn't pay more attention to the rear door cup holder inserts.
I had some problem figuring out how the rear inserts should go in. I think the picture that shows all the parts is misleading. It looks like to me they have the two inserts on the reverse sides.

Here is how I put them in on my car and they fit ok. Not as good as the other pieces that are a perfect fit.

Here is the rear passenger door and the orientation I used. With the rounded part at the top facing the inside.

And here it is in the lower door area.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
862 Posts
I have the rear inserts placed the same way, nothing else made sense, lol.

Reactions: thecrowtv
1 - 8 of 8 Posts