Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Chevy Trailblazer RS AWD
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A stop sale order has been given for several GM models, including the Trailblazer. This means that there is most likely a recall in process. This one is in regards to the brake boost system. The GM campaign number for this forthcoming recall will be A202307260.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
168 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
224 Posts
The CHECK YOUR CAR link in the link here, Mine is not showing up (yet) as on a recall.

·
Super Moderator
224 Posts
Now I have to wonder if the SERVICE CHASSIS message my wife saw last week is related to this recall that is coming. Got to wonder if we should park the car since this does involve the BRAKES.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
168 Posts
What exactly does "If the sensors can't get accurate information, the brakes will not function as intended" mean? That's a very vague statement. Are we talking about complete brake failure or less assist meaning the brakes will feel like old school non power brakes? It would be nice to know the risk.

Steve

·
Super Moderator
224 Posts
I agree. They are not saying it won't stop, so I guess it is not total failure???

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
134 Posts
I believe what I read is that they do not have a fix, nor the parts to fix. I am pretty sure there is a recall been submitted, as it affects other models like the Encore GX and Corvette. It may take some time to finalize The recall campaign. I just hope it doesn’t become an issue like the Ford Mustang, where the brake pedals are breaking off

·
Super Moderator
224 Posts
It is also a issue on like 3 or 4 Caddy's. I will not be pleased if my TB starts showing symptoms and I feel I have to PARK IT till they can fix it. They will be giving us a loaner car. With this hurting the Vette community and that cars over all image I think they will work quick to resolve it.

·
Super Moderator
224 Posts
Called my dealer, saw no recall yet for the brake issue.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts