2021 Chevy Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed the order and now it's been almost two weeks so I called and got ahold of my salesman and he now tells me that Chevy isn't even accepting orders yet, much less putting them in a build line.
I emailed him yesterday early to ask some specifices, like does he have any idea at all when they will be accepting orders or does he know if the plant is even opened up yet. I think he only works a few days a week because it always takes him a couple of days to get back to answer any questions. I've tried calling a couple of other dealerships to ask and I have gotten the same answers at two different dealers.
A. They won't let you talk to anyone except a salesman when you call
B. Two different salesmen swear up and down to me that the Trailblazer is built in North America (one salesman) Michigan(said the 2nd salesman) I even specified the trailblazer, not the blazer.
C. Production was never slowed or stopped at any South Korea plants (after I made them google to see where it was made)

There is another dealership about 250 miles from me that has what I want "in transit" but they are selling it at MSRP price minus the current 550 from chevy.
Oasis Blue RS AWS every option known to man.

My dealership has also had no luck getting a dealership from a neighboring state to trade with them.

I was wondering if any of you dealt with a dealership that could at least answer normal questions about the car.

Thank you.
Tina

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
47 Posts
What state are you in? I know John L Sullivan Chevrolet in Roseville California has the one you want. I was just there last night picking up my cargo mat and they had one. You might be able to work out transfer between dealerships?

Steve

·
Registered
20 Posts
These are hard to come by right now. greater Cincy area they are scare overall. One lot may have several the next none. I tripped across what we wanted at a dealer. It was 3 weeks before it finally got to the dealer. There's was already invoiced to them so there were getting it. So they had it forsale on their site. I got on a chat with chevy.com and told them my vin and asked where the car was at. I got lucky, it was at the dealer the day I asked about it. I was told that to order one you are looking at months to wait. I was told they were running one shift only. And yes they ARE MADE IN S Korea.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts