Trailblazer Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2022 TB LT awd 1.3 2020 Tacoma SR5
51 Posts
Don’t want to, but I would. Like I said, it’s brand new if someone wants to take the chance. But I’ll likely just toss it

be warned people. maybe this was isolated and the replacement is fine but I’m not going to bother
Really unfortunate problem you are having. Sorry to hear. SawJi has good experience so I am assuming the product does work. Just a thought that perhaps you install replacement and see if it works? If this fails as well I really would request company to accept a refund based on their stated 30 day hassle free return. If they don’t cooperate, a complaint to better business bureau usually helps. Good luck.

·
Registered
2021 TrailBlazer AWD Activ / Dark Copper Metallic
26 Posts
Sill no issues since installing mine 5/14.

As others have said things happen in manufacturing and do agree cust service could have been better for you...But I have seen similar with other companies with customer service, when I had my 2010 Camaro SS the aftermarket axles had issues and I had to pay for the shipping which sucked but its how it is today.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Don’t want to, but I would. Like I said, it’s brand new if someone wants to take the chance. But I’ll likely just toss it

be warned people. maybe this was isolated and the replacement is fine but I’m not going to bother
I will go ahead and take the leap and give it a try.. I will PM you

·
Registered
5 Posts
The 4D Tech solution simply works and is very easy to install! Highly recommended, a 4 minute install.

If you have another late model GM vehicle with Autostop, you will get a discount for ordering 2. I cannot recommend it enough (although it was a PITA to install on my '21 Silverado!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts