Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There have been a number of threads on here discussing the possibility of disabling the auto stop feature without having to press the button every time you start the car. I made this post about a company that made a device to remember the last setting, but they needed a volunteer vehicle. As far as I can tell they are still waiting for a test vehicle, but someone recently posted in the Facebook group about the same device made by a different company (4D tech).

I did not want to post without trying it out first as I had never heard anything about the company. So, I ordered one recently and it's perfect. The shipping was quick and the installation was astonishingly simple.

You can order one here for $99.99. It's a bit pricey, but I think well worth it if, like me, you turn off auto stop every time you drive. Installation video is below to show how easy it is. I should note that this does not work for the sport mode button, if you like to use that you'll have to continue pressing the button every time you drive. Also, this does not eliminate the auto stop feature entirely in that you can still turn it back on with the button if you'd like.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts