Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
915 Posts
I wonder if the heated steering wheel can he retro fitted to my 2021 Activ???
It really depends on the wiring harness, but there is an empty fuse for the heated steering wheel in the fuse block, so it might be possible.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings I purchased a 2021 Trail Blazer a month ago and the hands free lift gate worked. Last week the hands free stopped working so i read my manual talked to the dealership and made an appointment for July 26th (earliest they could get me in). My Son purchased 2021 Trail Blazer a week ago and his hands free stopped working after 3days. So I did what any Journeyman Elec. would do I looked at the Trail Blazer as a computer and decided to do a hard re-boot. I removed the negative terminal, did a ten count and re-connected the terminal. The hands free lift gate is back and working just fine. I text my Son and he repeated the same process on his Trail Blazer and the Hands Free lift gate is back and also working fine. So if all else fails do a hard re-boot using the negative terminal. Good Luck Charlie G

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Greetings I purchased a 2021 Trail Blazer a month ago and the hands free lift gate worked. Last week the hands free stopped working so i read my manual talked to the dealership and made an appointment for July 26th (earliest they could get me in). My Son purchased 2021 Trail Blazer a week ago and his hands free stopped working after 3days. So I did what any Journeyman Elec. would do I looked at the Trail Blazer as a computer and decided to do a hard re-boot. I removed the negative terminal, did a ten count and re-connected the terminal. The hands free lift gate is back and working just fine. I text my Son and he repeated the same process on his Trail Blazer and the Hands Free lift gate is back and also working fine. So if all else fails do a hard re-boot using the negative terminal. Good Luck Charlie G
Thanks for the advice, I’ll give it a try. I had the same problem. Hands free worked fine and then the next day it stopped working.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts