The top three things I like about my TB Activ.
1. The 3 cylinder engine. Surprising enough, I really enjoy this motor! It definitely caught me off guard the first time I drive it. It has plenty of power for around town and highway use. I love the fuel economy of it. I drive alot for work and this saves me a lot in gas money!
2. The front passenger seat folds down. I am always going to estate sales to find cool items and Home Depot for lumber and supplies. Having that extra room really comes in handy!
3. The overall styling of the Activ model. It definitely looks the part of a rugged little SUV! The body lines are not curvy like the Trax. It doesn't look boring like it's competitor CX-30. It shows just the right amount of black plastic and painted body panels. The only thing I do not enjoy is it's ugly antenna. But the minor compared to the over all look!
All in all, I really do love my TB. Even though there is a decent amount of people that pick on it for various reasons. I'll always defend it!
I have to say the Activ model is just great all around aggressive look.
I have never had a car with any type of infotainment center. I love all this has in that system.
I also have to say I have been delighted with the motor also. By no means of a dog of a motor.
I’m really loving all the technology. The infotainment center is great . The exterior styling looks really good . The little 1.3 engine is a real surprise. It’s fun and has a lot more kick than I the would have ever expected. To narrow it down to only three is hard because there’s so much about this car I like.
1. The interior and exterior design, very sharp, and easy on the eyes everywhere you look.
2. The size. I wasn't sure about this one going in, but turns out its quickness driving around feels great and it's easy to park anywhere, never feels like you might hit a curb or not fit in any spots. Also, I love how roomy it feels inside considering the overall size, very comfortable ride.
3. The tech, everything just works. Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Chevy Infotainment 3, they all have their quirks but everything's so responsive and better than in most cars I've used recently.
1. Fuel economy. I'm able to get ~40mpg when setting cruise control to 60mph. Quickly drops beyond 60mpg or when going uphill, but for the highway that bisects the city I live in whose limit is 60, it's great.
2. Interior design. Great screen, non-cluttered steering wheel, physical climate control knobs, physical buttons for lane keep assist, auto start-stop. FLAT FLOOR in the back!
I like all the features included. The technology package is definitely worth getting. I like the ride comfort. With the suspension and leather seats, I don't get uncomfortable at all on long trips like I use to in my last car. I really like the overall design and style. Its the best looking crossover on the road now IMO.
I love the tech, ie: auto connect wireless charging , maps right on the screen. also Some stupid question pops in my head like what time does cvs close and I press the steering wheel and ask, lol
My seated position gives me a great view out the windshield, it feels like I am driving a truck.
Then there is the auto heating and ac and heated full seats, not just the bottom part.
The safety features deserve a mention, the first day the auto braking saved me from a fender bender and I love the blindspot lights on the mirror.
It’s hard to choose just three things. Personally I love how fuel efficient it is while still not being sluggish. I love the styling of the RS model and I absorptive that the front passengers seat folds down. I use this feature all the time to study in the winter months when I’m on campus.
I just love that flat bottom steering wheel in my RS.
I am also a big fan of the sunroof and all of the tech features.
I like that i was able to get mine in all black. I hated the different roof colors when i was looking, but that has since grown on me. I still wouldnt change what i have.
The 3cyl engine performs surprisingly well.
I got mine 12/28 and im about to hit 10k miles already. its been on 2 short road trips (7 hours one way), and the seats did not hurt me as well as plenty of room for stuff. Im so happy i traded in my 2018 Trax premier.
However, i do wish there would have been a leather seat option.