Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this kit for smoke headlights from ebay and I did wrapped the wheels with vinyl that I got from Rvinyl in NY...

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Had someone asked me about red on black wheels I would of politely crinkled my nose and shook my head. On your TB it looks good. I like it.
Well done.

A++
;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had someone asked me about red on black wheels I would of politely crinkled my nose and shook my head. On your TB it looks good. I like it.
Well done.

A++
;)
thank you...I wasnt sure about them, but at the end of the day..I had got a lot of good comments on the street about them..the best part is..I can take the vinyl away any minute and just go back to the original ......thank you again

·
Registered
4 Posts
Whoa! What about that red trim on the doors?! How did you manage that? That looks so sick! I have the same RS, and I'd love to get that red on there as well!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whoa! What about that red trim on the doors?! How did you manage that? That looks so sick! I have the same RS, and I'd love to get that red on there as well!
The good thing about the doors and the rims is that those are rims wrap vinyl...I can take them off any time also the door is vinyl...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts