Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Trailblazer Active AWD
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might there be a source for service manuals for the new Trailblazer (mine specifically is a 21)? The last vehicle I had was 8 years old and a CD was available. I am not interested in a general web site that say an auto repair shop uses on-line that has references for all makes and models. Thanks.

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
219 Posts
kjg48359,
Welcome to the forum. I am not aware of any repair manuals available yet. I would be interested to purchase when they become available.

·
Registered
106 Posts
You can purchase a 3-day subscription to acdelco's "General Motors Service Repair Manual Information" and the spend a few hours with print-to-pdf.
This is the official mechanism for GM Fleet, and it should contain the most up-to-date information.

Your owners manual also provides an official source for service manuals, specifically for those interested in doing DIY work. (Note that the helminc.com web server appears to be down for maintenance this weekend, but google cached the site as recently as Feb 12.)

NOTE: I haven't purchased either of these....yet.

For my 2015 Ford Escape, I own a Haynes manual as well as a custom ordered manual specific to my VIN. The Haynes manual covers a lot, and presents it in an easier format. However, the official custom-to-VIN manual covers literally everything. I got the per-VIN custom manual from Factory Manuals, but they do not have anything for the 2021 TB yet.

·
Registered
2021 Trailblazer Active AWD
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I think of it, Ill update here as I learn more. There are some services that "should" be updated in the future, it's just going to take a little time for the information to "trickle" down into the other vendors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts