2021 Chevy Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Chevy Trailblazer RS AWD
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thursday, May 28, our Trailblazer rolled off the transporter. Friday, May 29 we paid for and took delivery of the Scarlet beauty. AWD RS with driver confidence, convenience, sun & liftgate and technology packages. So far, so good. Getting acclimated to the new systems. Coming from an Equinox it feels only slightly smaller. Serial # 13,***.
photo may 31, 8 20 01 am.JPG

·
Registered
Love my little RS AWD! ❤️
38 Posts
Thursday, May 28, our Trailblazer rolled off the transporter. Friday, May 29 we paid for and took delivery of the Scarlet beauty. AWD RS with driver confidence, convenience, sun & liftgate and technology packages. So far, so good. Getting acclimated to the new systems. Coming from an Equinox it feels only slightly smaller. Serial # 13,***. View attachment 119
That's awesome! Congratulations on getting that gem 💎😍👌😊 Let us know what your favorite feature is? Ok, top three if you can narrow it down :) .... I love the sunroof and contactless lift gate and the touch screen monitor... Wait how do I find out what series number I have?

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
53 Posts
Thursday, May 28, our Trailblazer rolled off the transporter. Friday, May 29 we paid for and took delivery of the Scarlet beauty. AWD RS with driver confidence, convenience, sun & liftgate and technology packages. So far, so good. Getting acclimated to the new systems. Coming from an Equinox it feels only slightly smaller. Serial # 13,***. View attachment 119
That thing POPS in the sun...Very nice.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
51 Posts
Congratulations, I also have a fully loaded RS AWD in scarlet red metallic. Love it so far. My 3 favorite things so far are the steering wheel, interior and the ride.

Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts