Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Trailblazer RS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love this little SUV traded in my encore, have tech and sunroof package. I’ve had only a couple of weeks and have received so many complements already. Can’t wait to spice it up even more!

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
16 Posts
I have the LT AWD version. What really sold me was the black bottom/wheel well trim/protector. I think its an excellent accent color for the base color. I was actually trying to decide between the Encore GX and my Trailblazer. Didn't like the test drive as much with the Encore GX.

·
Registered
2021 Trailblazer RS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I test drove the gx, traded in my small encore. Just loved the Trailblazer more!

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
607 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Satin steel is a great color! My ZR2 is the same color and it's what I would have picked on the Trailblazer if it wasn't my wife's car, but scarlet red is also nice so I can't really complain.

Reactions: KChop

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome to the forum! The TB really is a fun car. Your TB looks great! I haven’t been this enthusiastic about a new car for a long time. Good luck, let us know how to spice it up.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have the LT AWD version. What really sold me was the black bottom/wheel well trim/protector. I think its an excellent accent color for the base color. I was actually trying to decide between the Encore GX and my Trailblazer. Didn't like the test drive as much with the Encore GX.
Traded in my 18 Encore as well and didn't even bother with a test drive of the GX, I just liked the design better with the Trailblazer. Definitely like the more spacious interior over my old Encore.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts