Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
I wanted the GM ones also, but they never sold any in black. not to mention the insane backorder on stuff.
I was really hoping that
a) they would start making some in black.
and
b) I believe they are included in a factory option, which would have meant that more people would get them with their TB that didn't actually want them, and the reseller market would get saturated with them at a good price.

But supply chain issues has other plans unfortunately.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Any pics?
Here is a link to the silver ones I got from Amazon. I still have them in the box if you are interested. I never installed the silver ones because I ordered black ones, they shipped me out the black ones also and those are installed. Also the yellow label that's pictured on them was for installation and comes off real easy.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Here is a link to the silver ones I got from Amazon. I still have them in the box if you are interested. I never installed the silver ones because I ordered black ones, they shipped me out the black ones also and those are installed. Also the yellow label that's pictured on them was for installation and comes off real easy.
[/URL]
Damn are you in the US?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.