Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been loving my new Trailblazer.

However, there's one thing about the exterior that I just can't seem to "unsee", for lack of a better word. It's that silly little antenna sticking up off the roof. I think that for a 2021 car, it's a little bit out of place.

Thinking of replacing it myself with a 3rd-party shark fin... Anyone thinking of doing the same or have any advice?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The problem I'm seeing is the base of the Trailblazer antenna is freakishly large for some reason. Finding a cover that fits has been a challenge. The one I used (Possbay) I had to modify so it probably isn't the last one I'll be using but for now it does the job.

What I would really like to know is there a stock antenna (fin style) off another vehicle that could be directly swapped with the one on the Trailblazer. That would seem to be the optimal solution.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
320 Posts
There are definitely shark fins on other GM vehicles. Maybe one of them would be compatible?

Steve

·
Registered
9 Posts
So i want to put on a shark fin, I see them on Amazon, but don't want to lose any reception, (weaker/smaller area) than the one that came with it...any thoughts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts