Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my Trailblazer RS since Aug, and have only had the system read 1 new text message to me, and miss loads of them over the last 5 months, anyone else having texting issues? I am using Android Auto with my Samsung S10+, also I have an odd shadow fangs from my headlights at night, look at the pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
I use Android Auto with a Google Pixel 4 and haven't had any problems, but perhaps it's a problem on your phone's end? Maybe Do Not Disturb mode is messing with your notifications. Nevertheless, I'd say that not being able to receive texts while driving isn't really the worst problem to have Lol.

In terms of the "shadow fangs" (a nickname I quite like and will use from now on)--- they're normal. It has to do with the way the headlight housing is designed. It bothered me at first, but I got used to it pretty quick.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I use Android Auto with a Google Pixel 4 and haven't had any problems, but perhaps it's a problem on your phone's end? Maybe Do Not Disturb mode is messing with your notifications. Nevertheless, I'd say that not being able to receive texts while driving isn't really the worst problem to have Lol.

In terms of the "shadow fangs" (a nickname I quite like and will use from now on)--- they're normal. It has to do with the way the headlight housing is designed. It bothered me at first, but I got used to it pretty quick.

OK, just so I understand you, receiving texts while driving, (having the radio read them to you) is something that does happen, cause the dealership told me it does not???
and yes, the "shadow fangs" are really annoying to get used too.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have an update...It looks like Android Auto did an update, so know my text messages come through, but the volume is not working and I have tryed everything I can think of...so i get the text but cant hear it???

·
Registered
130 Posts
On your phone, make sure you turn off "do not disturb" . The symbol looks like this, but without colour: ⛔

·
Registered
2021 chevy trailblazer activ
8 Posts
I have an update...It looks like Android Auto did an update, so know my text messages come through, but the volume is not working and I have tryed everything I can think of...so i get the text but cant hear it???
you can turn up the message sound with the knob on the screen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts