Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here in Cincy weather is cold to mild. I am noticing when I start the car with the remote or when I get in the rear defrost is always on. I turn it off, next time I start it in any fashion it is on. No ice on anything, etc. Is this because of the temp outside, today it was like 40 outside and it did it.

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I dont get it. I just got in it and it was not on. Prev times that it was on as I said above it was turned off during the prev driving session. Next time we get in, remote start or from in the car start it tis on by itself. odd

·
Registered
117 Posts
I dont get it. I just got in it and it was not on. Prev times that it was on as I said above it was turned off during the prev driving session. Next time we get in, remote start or from in the car start it tis on by itself. odd
Check your owners manual pages 110 (air quality control and rear defogger) and page 174. You apparently have this feature turned on in the infotainment screen settings. If on the system senses the air temp inside the car and outside and decides if it needs to be on. You can deselect this choice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts