Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased my 2021 RS FWD, CVT from Grieco Chevy in Delray Beach, FL. In September 2020. It was a pleasant experience, considering they’re a high volume operation. Daily driving on busy roads from West Palm Beach to Miami, I have seen only one other Trailblazer. What’s the deal? Am I driving a rare collector’s item?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just got mine last week and noticed that too. However, this weekend I went for a 3 hr drive and saw 4-5 along the way. I have actually had 2 people ask me about it in parking lots as well.

I think they are slowly gaining attention.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just got mine last week and noticed that too. However, this weekend I went for a 3 hr drive and saw 4-5 along the way. I have actually had 2 people ask me about it in parking lots as well.

I think they are slowly gaining attention.
I get a lot of compliments on my RS, both in looks and ride comfort.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The dealer told me that they couldn't keep the cars on the lot they were selling so fast...
I haven't seen one on the road since I bought mine in January. So far it is a rare collectors item, but I haven't gotten any compliments!
Maybe I should wash it?

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
621 Posts
Don't know if it is still the case but for sometime this summer it was the best selling car in the country as far as least amount of days on the dealer lot.
I think they just have not made many, then the strikes at the plants where they were made, then Covid, then supplied chain issues. I think there have been about 100k of them made thus far.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Up here in Canada dealerships just haven't been able to get many of them. Since they launched, my local dealer has got a total of 4 RS's and one LT. One sat on the lot for a month+ before selling and the rest sold within a week. I've seen one Activ in town as well, which they would have gone to a larger city to get. So they definitely feel kinda special here!

I just had a guy pull up to me at a set of lights and point at the car and give me a thumbs up and a grin. I've only got 150km on mine...that made me even happier with the purchase haha.

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
621 Posts
I still see very few here around greater Cincy OH area.

·
Registered
116 Posts
After about 3+ weeks I have yet to see another Trailblazer on the road. Every time I went out I’d see probably 2-3 of the first gen Nissan Rogues that I traded in to get the Trailblazer. It’s kind of nice to have a new car that no one else has.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
862 Posts
We've had our RS 10 months now and I've only seen 3 in that time, one of which looks just like ours. I'm surprised I haven't seen more considering we live in the busy Sacramento CA area.

·
Registered
2021 Chevy Trailblazer RS
10 Posts
I purchased my 2021 RS FWD, CVT from Grieco Chevy in Delray Beach, FL. In September 2020. It was a pleasant experience, considering they’re a high volume operation. Daily driving on busy roads from West Palm Beach to Miami, I have seen only one other Trailblazer. What’s the deal? Am I driving a rare collector’s item?
I'm up in Jax and bought mine in Georgia June 1st. I drive it daily....21k miles and I typically see atleast 3 a week. I do see lots of car haulers loaded with them headed south!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought a TB Activ in Clearwater, FL, July, 2020. Like you, I've seen very few on the roads, (Less than10). I was just up in NC and THOUGHT, I MIGHT have seen one pass me while driving on the Blue Ridge Parkway. I like it, I looked at some other SUV's and see them EVERYWHERE, it's nice having a vehicle that seems to be a little rare.

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
356 Posts
I sometimes have a hard time distinguishing between a TB and a Blazer. I have to look at the rear side window and see if it is straight or swoops up. Sometimes the speed of traveling doesn't give enough time to process what it really is. I have been seeing more Blazer's, which tells me people are finally warming up to the styling. I am 10+ months in and still get a little goofy when I see them. I always have to say TRAILBLAZER out loud😄

·
Registered
3 Posts
I sometimes have a hard time distinguishing between a TB and a Blazer. I have to look at the rear side window and see if it is straight or swoops up. Sometimes the speed of traveling doesn't give enough time to process what it really is. I have been seeing more Blazer's, which tells me people are finally warming up to the styling. I am 10+ months in and still get a little goofy when I see them. I always have to say TRAILBLAZER out loud😄
Heh, yeah! 😂 It's kind of like the old spot a VW bug game our family used to play when traveling. 😜

·
Registered
147 Posts
I've seen a lot of them over the last 3 months in New Hampshire also see a White RS we must work the same morning hours I see them at the same stop light intersection almost every morning. Still can't get over how much the RS Trim does for these looks wise.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts