Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Chevrolet Trailblazer RS
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, first post here. ‘22 RS AWD with base sound system. Lately I’ve been noticing that upon startup, my equalizer settings are often all back to zero, and sometimes all over the place. I’m the only one that drives in the vehicle so it’s not a matter of someone else changing them on me. Could this just be a software update issue?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all, first post here. ‘22 RS AWD with base sound system. Lately I’ve been noticing that upon startup, my equalizer settings are often all back to zero, and sometimes all over the place. I’m the only one that drives in the vehicle so it’s not a matter of someone else changing them on me. Could this just be a software update issue?
I thought I was crazy!! Happens to me too about once or twice a month. I will start up my car and it will have the sound located in one corner and all of my settings are all over the place. Not sure why. I have a 2021 RS AWD

·
Registered
117 Posts
I do NOT have this sound system on my RS, just the basic. But about once a month mine changes all my Select buttons for favorite stations. At start up is shows buttons for stations I did NOT select nor ever set, and then if I slide the screen to the left (2 screens worth) there are my selected buttons.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts