Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Just got my trailblazer exactly 1 month ago . Got the LT with the larger screen. But tonight I got in my trailblazer and I had a strange screen bug.
like everything was a lower resolution.
nothing looked crisp, looked like there was grease on my screen , but with Apple CarPlay , it made itself a clear problem. Like some pickles were not aligning or something . Even if I put it on reverse , it looked extremely crappy. So far everything was fine until now . And I’m really picky about this stuff.
even the icons looked a bit strange .
Has anyone ever encounter this problem? And what did you do to fix it ?

·
Registered
21 TB LT AWD
90 Posts
Hello everyone. Just got my trailblazer exactly 1 month ago . Got the LT with the larger screen. But tonight I got in my trailblazer and I had a strange screen bug.
nothing looked crisp, looked like there was grease on my screen , but with Apple CarPlay , it made itself a clear problem. Like some pickles were not aligning or something . Even if I put it on reverse , it looked extremely crappy. So far everything was fine until now . And I’m really picky about this stuff.
Has anyone ever encounter this problem? And what did you do to fix it ? View attachment 1075
View attachment 1076
I had this happen myself a couple times, but usually went away the next time I started the car.

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
621 Posts
Drive to the dealer, if it is doing it when you pull up and them come look at it. That is a warranty issue.

Reactions: ZR2LIFE

·
Registered
21 Trailblazer LT AWD
41 Posts
Has anyone ever encounter this problem? And what did you do to fix it ? View attachment 1075
View attachment 1076
Happened to me once, but got fixed when I turned on the car again and I thought it was a firmware issue but it was up to date, don't know what the real cause of this is.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you everyone.
so the next morning , it did fix by itself.
if it happens again, I will take it too the dealer .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts