Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice antenna how does it work with SiriusXM ?
Hi, SiriusXM still works great. This particular antenna only receives FM/AM signals. The XM receiver is located somewhere else in the car.

Here's the product link for it if you want to research it a bit more:

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
1,044 Posts
Amazon website says doesn’t fit
Amazon still hasn't updated it's site with aftermarket LED bulbs that fit the Trailblazer. As long as you buy 9005 for low beams and H9/H11 for high beams you shouldn't have any problems. Sealight, Cougar and Alla seems to be the most popular ones being installed. I personally installed the Sealights and they work great.

Reactions: Jjburgos93

·
Registered
117 Posts
Amazon still hasn't updated it's site with aftermarket LED bulbs that fit the Trailblazer. As long as you buy 9005 for low beams and H9/H11 for high beams you shouldn't have any problems. Sealight, Cougar and Alla seems to be the most popular ones being installed. I personally installed the Sealights and they work great.
The same is true for interior LED bulbs. I ordered mine and Amazon said they do NOT fit the TB. But I ordered anyway and they fit perfectly.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I tried the Stubby it didn't work good for me.Too many mountains,stations too far away.Went with 7 inch spiral and that is just as good if not better than factory antenna.
That's unfortunate. I'm in Los Angeles. I've had no issues with reception in the city. But I'll keep this in-mind for when ever I take it out on a road trip.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts