Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I was searching for a car to replace my old 2006 Ford Explorer now that I've graduated college, and I was able to catch one coming off the truck that day at a local dealer. I actually drove a 2003 Trailblazer for a bit as well, so not altogether unfamiliar, but I took the RS for a test drive and sure enough made the decision to make it my first car purchase. It's just a standard front wheel drive and without a ton of bells and whistles besides the RS trim standards, but I'm really liking it so far! Apologies for the photo quality, it's not the best.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
976 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Trailblazer!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hello everyone! I was searching for a car to replace my old 2006 Ford Explorer now that I've graduated college, and I was able to catch one coming off the truck that day at a local dealer. I actually drove a 2003 Trailblazer for a bit as well, so not altogether unfamiliar, but I took the RS for a test drive and sure enough made the decision to make it my first car purchase. It's just a standard front wheel drive and without a ton of bells and whistles besides the RS trim standards, but I'm really liking it so far! Apologies for the photo quality, it's not the best.

View attachment 1274
Hi. I got my TB in August. Same as your (standard RS without a lot of bells and whistles), but in white. You are going to love the TB more and more each day. I have been completely satisfied and love the RS design (grill, backend, interior red color features, dash, etc.). Yours looks great.

·
Premium Member
2022 Chevrolet Trailblazer RS
75 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the new ride

1 - 7 of 7 Posts