Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Trailblazer RS
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Random Service light for power steering ESC. What do you all think of it? Any more out there? Take a look at the photos. This is a message that popped up.

Thanks

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
232 Posts
I saw it one time about 2 months ago. It's one of the software glitches GM engineers are working on. Its nothing to worry about unless the warning doesn't go away on the next ignition cycle or if it's accompanied by a CEL (check engine light).

Steve

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
286 Posts
You instrument cluster is diff then mine. While mine is not an RS, I have no ACTIV on my Tack. And my temp gauge just has an ARROW that points just as the quarter marks, no dashes like the gas tank has. You would think they would be the same.

·
Registered
2021 Trailblazer RS
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes thank you. It does go away on the next ignition sequence. Regarding the instrument cluster layout, no sir this was part of the updated package I believe. I’m a believer I like it it looks nice

·
Super Moderator
286 Posts
"updated" or just the RS version?

·
Registered
232 Posts
"updated" or just the RS version?
My RS instrument cluster looks the same. The RS also has a different shifter and a flat bottom steering wheel which the other models don't have.

Steve

·
Super Moderator
286 Posts
Cool. I just have the boring old ACTIV.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Cool. I just have the boring old ACTIV.
Well the Activ and RS are the top 2 models just designed a little differently. I like aspects of both. The Activ has good ground clearance plus better approach and departure angles. The RS is more sporty and street oriented. My favorite features on the RS is the small flat bottom steering wheel and the grill, but I like the LT and Activ wheels better. Can't go wrong with either one! 👍

Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts