Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Chevy Trailblazer LT AWD
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll take delivery of a Pacific Blue LT AWB tomorrow, trading in my Kinetic Blue 2017 Cruze LT. I got to drive it this afternoon after work once the dealer received it in trade, and I'm hooked.

·
Registered
2021 Trailblazer Activ Zeus Bronze Metallic (+ 2016 Cadillac CT6 3.0TT Platinum)
80 Posts
Congrats! Excited to hear your longer-term impressions.

·
Registered
2021 Chevy Trailblazer LT AWD
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My local dealer offered a premium trade-in for my Cruze, and where I live, AWD is almost a necessity to get to work in bad winter weather. They didn't have any TBs on the lot, so they had to trade for mine. I wanted to have as many of the features on the TB as my Cruze, so that mean the Confidence and Convenience packages, and I also opted to get the Sun & Liftgate package. I thought that the power shade on the sun roof was an over-the-top feature until I saw just how far back the sun roof extends. Tonight feels like Christmas Eve with the anticipation of tomorrow.

·
Registered
2021 Trailblazer Activ Zeus Bronze Metallic (+ 2016 Cadillac CT6 3.0TT Platinum)
80 Posts
I thought the power liftgate was extraneous initially, but I really enjoy it now.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I thought the power liftgate was extraneous initially, but I really enjoy it now.
Same here, one of those features I didn’t know I needed until I had it. The touchless, just kick under the rear bumper and the rear gate opens is great.

The Pacific blue is great color, congrats on your new TB! Please post a pic when you get it. They’re a really fun car!

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
483 Posts
Welcome to the TB club. Enjoy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts