Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all-
As I look into some winter wheel options for our new ‘22 RS, I think the wheels from the Equinox are a bolt-on fit to the TB.

Checking the specs on the 2018-2021 Equinox wheels, the 18” wheel size is a 5x115, 18”x7” rim width, 43mm offset, and a 70.3 bore.
From my reading here, these are the same specs as our RS wheels, yes? So is there any reason why these wouldn’t fit on the TB…could the spokes on the Equinox wheels still potentially interfere with the TB brake caliper?

It’s easy to say “test fit it”, but that may come only with a penalty of paying shipping costs both ways…. So I’d like to be reasonably confident that they will fit before the risk-investment.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
915 Posts
The caliper clearance would be my biggest concern too even if the rest of the specs match. If you could find a cheap used Equinox wheel you could test fit and sell it if it doesn't work. It would be alot easier if you knew someone with an Equinox, lol.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I think there is a thread floating around about winter tires from a malibu fitting and using 215/70R16 (27"DIA x 8.5"W). Stock RS overall height and width is 27.7"DIA x 8.9"W I believe but should be fact checked.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts