2021 Chevy Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in at about 1150.00 miles. Thought I would check the oil today. I checked it twice and it was down just a tiny bit on the stick between "the cross hairs". I'd think maybe a 3rd of a quart. Maybe it came from the factory that way?
I expect NEW cars not to burn oil. I have two cars with 120k (Miata) and 196k (5.3 Z71) on them and they use about quart between 3k to 5k mile oil changes.

·
Registered
2021 LT AWD
89 Posts
I am just over 2k and checked mine the other day. It was lower than I thought it would be. Still in the range, so no need to add. I didn’t check when new, so I have no reference point from where I started. I will be changing around 3500 miles. Way sooner than what the maintenance schedule recommends.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I will take a photograph of the oil level on ours today and use it for comparison vs a future oil check.

·
Super Moderator
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine was up on the high end (good) of needs oil added area. I will just watch it and see what happens.

·
Super Moderator
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am hoping tthey just did not top it off at the factory. I will be NOT happy if this needs a quart come 3k miles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts