Trailblazer Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I wish to get crossbars as well. I think some supply issues could related to COVID-19. Suppliers are slow to get things out with less workers due to distancing. I hope they come out soon.

·
Registered
25 Posts
My dealer says the rails are in production but not available for distribution yet. Their parts distributor thinks it will be most any day.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just got an update from my dealership. They have an order for a bunch of them coming in and they are set to arrive in early February. The parts manager said that sometimes it can come in sooner depending on when the dealership has current deliveries coming in from a distribution warehouse. I hope it's sooner but at least they are on it.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
237 Posts
Only a year of waiting, not bad, lol.

Steve

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
237 Posts
GM should offer a discount to current Trailblazer owners since we've waited so long. If the estimated price is going to be $255, maybe give us a 20% or better discount. I've had my Trailblazer for 7 months already with no option for using the roof rails!

Steve

·
Registered
1 Posts
Guys this is not the first time GM has failed to provide cross rails for a vehicle they offer racks on. The Chevy Bolt has been out for 3 years and they still have not made cross rails for its bars. What you CAN do is modify another model’s rails as the bolt holes are the same from model to model, only rail spacing is different. On the Bolt, I used cross rails made for the Cadillac XT5 and cut them down 4cm with a hacksaw and they fit perfectly. Others posting in the Chevy Bolt forum used rails from the Acadia. Just get creative because from experience I can tell you GM is not very responsive to these known issues.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts