• Satin Steel Gray Metallic

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked at the order guide today and turns out the Trailblazer RS is going to be available in Oasis Blue. I really love this color on the Bolt so I was excited to see it on the Trailblazer. I did a bit more digging, and it looks like Oasis Blue is already available in China as a "Snowy Blue" limited edition.

After looking at these photos, I think I'm going to go for Oasis Blue. It's definitely going to stand out, and it almost reminds me of a cool 50s or 60s throwback color reimagined for 2020.

Anyways, here are some official photos from the Chinese Trailblazer website...

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
I looked at the order guide today and turns out the Trailblazer RS is going to be available in Oasis Blue. I really love this color on the Bolt so I was excited to see it on the Trailblazer. I did a bit more digging, and it looks like Oasis Blue is already available in China as a "Snowy Blue" limited edition.

After looking at these photos, I think I'm going to go for Oasis Blue. It's definitely going to stand out, and it almost reminds me of a cool 50s or 60s throwback color reimagined for 2020.

View attachment 46
View attachment 47
View attachment 50
View attachment 51
View attachment 52
View attachment 53
That won't be my first choice but I agree with you that it gives off a retro vibe. It's a boring answer but I'm most likely going to get Scarlett Red, it's such a good color.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I really like Oasis Blue but not on the Trailblazer. I wonder if this is going to lead to more retro colors making a comeback?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Demographics really determine who chooses these colors and if its young, Oasis will be common enough.

·
Registered
5 Posts

View attachment 46
View attachment 47
View attachment 50
View attachment 51
View attachment 52
View attachment 53

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was wondering where I can get my hands on an order guide. I've contacted a dealer, but they said the info has not been distributed at this point. I'm really interested in the RS trim. Thanks.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I was wondering where I can get my hands on an order guide. I've contacted a dealer, but they said the info has not been distributed at this point. I'm really interested in the RS trim. Thanks.
dealers can be very inconsistent, I often ask the same question to 3-5- and get different answers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
That won't be my first choice but I agree with you that it gives off a retro vibe. It's a boring answer but I'm most likely going to get Scarlett Red, it's such a good color.
I'm trying to look at an order guide for the Trailblazer. I'm having a problem in gaining access. Can you send me the link one more time? Thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm trying to look at an order guide for the Trailblazer. I'm having a problem in gaining access. Can you send me the link one more time? Thanks
I'm having trouble finding it on the website, maybe they took it down?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts