2021 Chevy Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
2021 Trailblazer are showing up on dealer lots now. According to CarGurus, approximately 153 Chevy Trailblazer are listed for sale. CarGurus does not have the inventory of every Chevy dealer across the nation, but I'd say they probably have 90+% of dealers loaded on their site. Shouldn't be long now until there are more of us with our Trailblazers!

Are Trailblazers on your local dealer lot yet? Please check-in here and let me know.

Link to the nationwide search I pulled:

For example, "Good Chevrolet" in Renton, WA is showing 13 new Trailblazers in stock.

Looks they also have a leftover new C7 Corvette in stock as well. 馃槑

Wonder if they'd do a buy-one-get-one free deal haha

Registered
Just did a Car Gurus search for RS Trailblazers with the Technology package near me (Bay Area California) and it came back with just 6 options (4x FWD, 2x AWD) with only 1 option within a 30 minute drive. Still waiting for more inventory!

Registered
Just did a Car Gurus search for RS Trailblazers with the Technology package near me (Bay Area California) and it came back with just 6 options (4x FWD, 2x AWD) with only 1 option within a 30 minute drive. Still waiting for more inventory!
It's going to be interesting to see how much inventory Chevy will have because GM Korea has cut Trailblazer production and I haven't seen anything to suggest it's being ramped up.

Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
I bought mine from John L Sullivan Chevrolet in Roseville, CA (Sacramento area). They actually had about 15 of them when I bought my RS AWD a few weeks back. They are one of the highest volume dealers in the nation, so they have more than most Chevy dealers.

Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts