Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I just bought my Trailblazer in December and just found this site! Looking forward to getting help and ideas for my new baby!
From Massachusetts and always a GM driver, but mostly cars, always black and usually fast :LOL:
Liking the change to Scarlet Red and being up high!

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
659 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Trailblazer. I also love black GM cars, used to own a 96 Impala SS and an 02 Corvette Z06. I'm currently on a wait list for a 2022 C8, but this time I'm thinking white because as much as I love black cars they're just too hard to keep clean, lol.

Reactions: RedScarletTrailB

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
537 Posts
Welcome to the site. Hope we see you come around often.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Trailblazer. I also love black GM cars, used to own a 96 Impala SS and an 02 Corvette Z06. I'm currently on a wait list for a 2022 C8, but this time I'm thinking white because as much as I love black cars they're just too hard to keep clean, lol.
Thank you! Actually I went for my first oil change and there was a white Mailbu in the showroom with the black emblems, bowties and wheels. Had I seen that before I test drove the Trailblazer I might have gotten it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts