Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all!
New owner of a Scarlet Red RS AWD in RI. Just took delivery two days ago! Love the car. Fun to drive and surprisingly peppy engine for only being a 3 cylinder 1.3. I’ve always had a lot of luck with Chevys. I had a ‘97 Blazer and my wife had an ‘01 Trailblazer. Loving all the technology in the car. I got all of the option packages!😃

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
1,072 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Trailblazer. We have the same color RS AWD.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
1,072 Posts
My wife would kill me but that is my fav color TB.
My wife got hers in scarlet red because it's her favorite color. I personally like satin steel or white, but I cant lie the red does look nice.

Reactions: Number6

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My wife got hers in scarlet red because it's her favorite color. I personally like satin steel or white, but I cant lie the red does look nice.
Thanks, I like it because it’s a more subdued deep red almost a burgundy color. I don’t think I’d have gone with the red if it was bright fire engine red.

·
Registered
2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer RS
1 Posts
Hi all!
New owner of a Scarlet Red RS AWD in RI. Just took delivery two days ago! Love the car. Fun to drive and surprisingly peppy engine for only being a 3 cylinder 1.3. I’ve always had a lot of luck with Chevys. I had a ‘97 Blazer and my wife had an ‘01 Trailblazer. Loving all the technology in the car. I got all of the option packages!😃

View attachment 513
I have the opposite to your colors. It’s black with a red roof. New owner also just over a week ago after 20 years of Fords. 2021 RS model!! Love yours

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi all!

View attachment 513
Congratulations! I have the exact vehicle in Satin Steel. Loving all the Tech too, and how about that Bose system, I wasn't expecting it to be so powerful and crisp, the base goes right through you. Enjoy!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Today was a good day! Like Christmas morning. The FedEx man delivered my new RS headrests, red floor mats and roof racks from SD Parts. Recommend them saved quite a bit by buying thru them instead of Chevy. I know what I’m going to be doing this weekend.

·
Registered
2021 Trailblazer Activ Zeus Bronze Metallic (+2022 Silverado 1500 RST Z71)
109 Posts
Great advice on avoiding buying the accessories through GM when possible to save money. I bought my cross bars through GM because I needed to use a bunch of points, but I should have known better than to buy the cargo basket through them. I've seen the same Thule Canyon XT listed elsewhere for about a third of the price.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Great advice on avoiding buying the accessories through GM when possible to save money. I bought my cross bars through GM because I needed to use a bunch of points, but I should have known better than to buy the cargo basket through them. I've seen the same Thule Canyon XT listed elsewhere for about a third of the price.
I have no association with SD Parts but I really recommend them. They have free shipping on orders over $99. Shipped directly to my house and everything I ordered was $40-30 cheaper than ordering direct from Chevy. I saved well over $100!😃

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all!

View attachment 513
i like ! very nice color ! enjoy

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.