Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2023 Chevrolet Trailblazer RS, 1.3L turbo FWD
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, just bought new TB last week after waiting for it to move from the port for weeks. It's been a few years since I've had a new car and the learning curve on the new technology is, um, fun. So many things to turn off and on! Lol. It might not be okay to ask a question here. If not, slap my wrist and point me in the right direction. The sound system doesn't shut off when I turn the car off. Seems weird but maybe it's just something you have to do manually. Anyway, glad to find this forum.

· Registered
38 Posts
Hello, just bought new TB last week after waiting for it to move from the port for weeks. It's been a few years since I've had a new car and the learning curve on the new technology is, um, fun. So many things to turn off and on! Lol. It might not be okay to ask a question here. If not, slap my wrist and point me in the right direction. The sound system doesn't shut off when I turn the car off. Seems weird but maybe it's just something you have to do manually. Anyway, glad to find this forum.
Very Nice Decision,The Best of Luck,I really enjoy my TB,FAST NIMBLE AND GOOD ON GAS,I think you will be very Happy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts