Trailblazer Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a 2022 Blue Glow AWD for my wife yesterday, loaded up with sun & lift, technology, drivers confidence, and convenience packages. She counted out 345 one hundred dollar bills (last time dealership had someone pay cash was 12 years ago.) it was $34, 476 out the door. After everything was signed and they were going through how to pair bluetooth and use of the option, my wife found out there was no CD player. She was so upset she wanted to return the car and get her money back. After going back in and Ryan told her no cars come with CD players anymore she wanted to cry she was so upset. There is a SD slot so I need some help on how do I copy her CD's onto an SD card and make it organized so she can play individual CD's

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
1,093 Posts
Congratulations on the new Trailblazer. It's funny you mention the CD player because when me and my wife bought our Trailblazer we didn't notice that there was no CD player until the next day when we went to put a CD in the slot and nothing, then we both just laughed. It's true that most vehicles now have no CD players. My 23 C8 is no different, so I'm still in the process of converting about 600 CD's to digital so I'll have more than just Sirius. I bought an external drive at Best Buy to use for copying CD's to my computer, then just transfer them to cards or drives.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts