Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
178 Posts
Congratulations and welcome! Any pictures yet?

Steve

·
Registered
116 Posts
Glad to have you here @bullet33912. Curious to know what other vehicles you were in the market for before going with the Trailblazer. Also, what did you pay OTD?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forum @bullet33912! Congratulations on your new Trailblazer! How did your Sonic treat you? I hear they can be a blast to drive.
Thanks Willy. The Sonic was the best small GM car I have ever owned. I had the 1.4 turbo with the 6 speed manual in the hatchback. It could be a blast or nice and sedate. Most importantly, it was what I needed during some tough financial times and it got me to 83 radiation treatments and 17 long distance trips for a phase 1 drug study (car was probably radioactive). If that size was what i needed today, another one would have been bought ASAP.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Glad to have you here @bullet33912. Curious to know what other vehicles you were in the market for before going with the Trailblazer. Also, what did you pay OTD?
I was zero'd in on the Trailerblazer pretty much from when they announced it. The Trax was not big enough and the Equinox was too plain jane and underpowered in my price range. I looked at the Hyundais, Kias, Mits, Mazdas, Hondas, etc, but found that pricing and features just didn't add up. I like the fact that the Trailblazer has some personality. After all was said and done, very low 20s. The dealer was motivated.

·
Super Moderator
2021 TB Zues Bronze Activ
231 Posts
Welcome to the club. Congrats on the purchase.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thanks Willy. The Sonic was the best small GM car I have ever owned. I had the 1.4 turbo with the 6 speed manual in the hatchback. It could be a blast or nice and sedate. Most importantly, it was what I needed during some tough financial times and it got me to 83 radiation treatments and 17 long distance trips for a phase 1 drug study (car was probably radioactive). If that size was what i needed today, another one would have been bought ASAP.
I imagine you left the radioactive part out when you traded it in? haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts