Trailblazer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, from MB Canada, just started looking into these, I'll be possibly trading a 2017 sle2 acadia in for one of these, probably an LT AWD or RS AWD? I live in the back country, partial gravel roads, and lots of snowthink this vehicle can handle those road conditions?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Welcome @blaze087.

Have you started inquiring about your trade-in value along with what you could be paying for the Trailblazer? I know most automakers are rolling out incentives now with COVID-19 impacting sales. Deferred payments being the most common one.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
133 Posts
The Activ model is supposed to be more off road friendly with different tires and rims, retuned shocks as well as trimmed front and rear valences which offers more clearance. I actually like the Activ rims better than my RS rims, but paint colors are limited and the RS trim package looks nicer IMO.

Steve

Reactions: blazin

·
Registered
116 Posts
The Activ model is supposed to be more off road friendly with different tires and rims, retuned shocks as well as trimmed front and rear valences which offers more clearance. I actually like the Activ rims better than my RS rims, but paint colors are limited and the RS trim package looks nicer IMO.

Steve
It would be cool if Chevrolet came out with a Trailblazer ZR2 since this segment is slowly showing demand.

·
Registered
2021Trailblazer RS AWD Scarlet Red Metallic
133 Posts
It would be cool if Chevrolet came out with a Trailblazer ZR2 since this segment is slowly showing demand.
I couldn't agree more especially since I also own 2018 Colorado ZR2 and a 2005 Blazer ZR2.

Steve

Reactions: WillyZ

·
Registered
111 Posts
Count me in on this. The more off-road focused vehicles the better! The Blazer can be the performance SUV and the Trailblazer can the be the fun off-roader.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts